Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The perks

Better late than never to update the blog. On July 4th we went and took the old '37 fire truck out for a spin around town. We love the perks that comes with being on the fire department. This is just one of many perks. It's a good thing I don't know how to upload sounds to this. One of my favorite perks when riding in the fire trucks is to make the siren ring. Somehow when I am doing it I am sure its not near as annoying as when say they are ringing it at 4 a.m. I am sure.
My kids waiting patiently for dad to get the keys so we can go.
We had to stop by and pick grandpa Dave up for a ride.

Then we had to go and get the Duvall kids and let them have fun on it.
We had a blast riding around on the fire truck. Kelty and I where working on our parade wave. Let's just say it needs a lot of work.


No comments:

cool blog layouts