Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cooking Cope Style aka the SWAG method with LAROY

Kelty and LaRoy (name has been changed to protect the innocent but pictures have not)  had to make a cake for new beginnings. Somehow they ended up over here and well I will let the pictures tell the story.
Kelty I dont think the instructions on how to make a cake are on your phone we better look in this book thingy your mom gave us.

Kelty not on your head. 

Kelty and LaRoy looks like they are of to a good start

Kelty I promise this is how you do it. You don't need to you tube how to measure flour I think I can handle it.

Never mind where is that you tube clip this writing and stuff is not working out so well

Really what do they mean when it says 1 tsp. What is a tsp 

Here we will add some more flour that should help.

Wait it says we need a tsp of salt whats a tsp again. Oh well LaRoy hold out your hand we will use the SWAG method

just a little bit more.

ok that looks right we will mix it now.

Water Kelty I think we need water. 

Its no time for dancing LaRoy we have a cake to make.

LaRoy are you ok down there.

And where pouring 

Still pouring

Finally cake made it to the pans. 

Ok I forgot to take a picture of the final outcome. But lets just say we went to a box cake and tried it again. Apparently the SWAG method isn't the best method to use around here. But man Kelty and LaRoy sure did have fun while trying it out. 

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand how did that cake taste?!?!? LOL! Looks like they had fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your
next post thanks once again.

my webpage: raspberry ketone reviews

cool blog layouts